On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Roger Durañona Vargas <luo_hei@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Basically, what I dont know now is how to get the table in the host app.
> I have checked get_table documentation but cant clearly underestand how
> to read all those values.

Does the host app already have a C/C++-based API for passing in data,
one that you're looking to augment with Lua, or are you designing a
C/C++-based API and looking to use it side-by-side with Lua?  Either
way, I am wondering how data gets passed into the host app.  Is there
a set of functions that get called on the C/C++ side of things to do
this?

--
David Ludwig
dludwig@pobox.com