On Dec 30, 2008, at 7:32 PM, Ignacio Burgueño wrote:

Robert Raschke wrote:
I don't think so. At least not with quite a bit of elbow grease.
LuaInterface runs Lua from inside .NET! (Same holds for LuaJava, where
Lua is invoked from Java.)

Ok, thanks for your help. I think I'll need to wrap the .NET assemblies in a COM component and use LuaCOM to invoke that.
It may be easier to use the older LuaInterface because it is not so much running inside .Net, but is compiled to the .net platform and not able to use normal Lua modules.

LuaInterface < 2 was a P/Invoke-based Lua module that could use .Net. Note that you would still need to have .Net as the 'host' application, but wrapping it w/ LuaCOM could be a way around this.