I have no issue about the binding to change to MIT/BSD.

The only thing I see is that I have included xyssl-0.9 source which at the time of inclusion is the GPL version. I am not sure if this change is compatible.

May be I can change the inclusion to the BSD version but need to find out the source difference(there is some patches that have been applied which I don't seem to find on the xyssl archive site).