Ken Davis ha scritto:

> “Error” or “Warning” ? I get the “unresolved typedef” on “lua_State” –
> but that’s only a “Warning”. Things work fine.

Unfortunately it's a link error, the symbols are there but they are not properly recognized. Thanks anyway.

What really makes me crazy is that linking the library against lua.c to produce lua.exe works perfectly!

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages