Bogdan Marinescu wrote:

<SNIP>

Hope you'll find my patch interesting, and please don't refrain
yourself from commenting on it.

I know what I'll be doing on my late night flight to Denmark....

Thanks for doing this and documenting it in this note. The next
optimization I need to make to pbLua is precisely along these lines.

Even if I can only squeeze 6 or 8 K out of an optimization like this
it is totally worth it for me.

The lack of ability to iterate over the tables is a bit problematic
so i'll have to take a close look at that.

Thanks again,

Ralph