2008/11/10 Michael Bauroth <Michael.Bauroth@falcom.de>:
> I used the Lunar template for this. I will try to find it out, but for a
> newbie this thingie could be a little bit tricky (I guess I have no chance)
> :)
>
> any hint?
>
> Or would it be better to open a new thread, because this one has a different
> title and is initiallyl solved?

Your problem is specific to Lunar. I don't know the tool, but it took
me two minutes to find the answer to your question in the Lunar main
page [1]. You can probably find it yourself, but here it is. Use the
global push function as defined in Lunar.h. Instead of
lua_pushlightuserdata(L, this) use push(L, this).

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/CppBindingWithLunar