Hi,

Philippe Lhoste wrote:
On 02/11/2008 15:48, Hakki Dogusan wrote:
http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/download.html#cairopad

For your information, I tried again to reach this site, both from work and from home (in France), without success...

I'm sorry to hear that -again- :( (My hosting company is a Turkish one (http://www.natro.com/. Their website says: Network Uptime=99.998) Could problem be indeed something like Florian Weimer mentions in his message?

Perhaps I should use a proxy, although I have no idea how to do that... :-)

I still have the old version to play with, anyway.

If you want, I can send following file with private mail.

Files:
    * Linux (4475 KiB)
    * Win32 (3584 KiB)
Changes: