[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Why cann't capture the stdout
- From: "Andy.Tao" <taozuhong@...>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:21:42 +0800
I have meet a trouble, does anyone could help me?
I embeded lua in my MFC program, and create pipe to receive lua stdout text, it can receive error message but print, why? code context is:
1. Create Pipe: CreatePipe(&PipeRead, &PipeWrite, NULL, 0)
2. Assign pipe write handle to stdout and stderr:
_dup2(_open_osfhandle(PipeRead, _O_TEXT), 1)
_dup2(_open_osfhandle(PipeRead, _O_TEXT), 2)
3. Create thread to read pipe read handle
4. Execute lua code which contain statement: print and error
5. It can receive statement(error) message but print
thanks in advanced!