Javier Guerra wrote:
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Gavin Wraith <gavin@wra1th.plus.com> wrote:
I too dislike "master" frames. I have only seen them on Windows and I do not
understand their raison d'estre.

they're there to effectively make you single-task, lowering the
pressure on the memory manager and making windows a little less
crash-prone.

i cringe my teeth every time somebody asks for this mind limitation to
be used instead of individual windows.

..and my teeth fall out when I read people who otherwise come across as smart say stupid & childish nonsense..

Just drop this thread already, it has nothing to do with lua at all at this point..