Hi,

sorry about that, seems it was a false alarm, a caching problem with
Firefox 2.0.0.16. The image tag doesn't have any width or height
attribute (and no CSS entry for it either), so when there was an empty
image in the cache, it had no idea what the width/height should be, thus
ending up with the out of proportion image.

When I did a Ctrl+F5 the image was loaded properly and thus no problems
with the layout.

Kenneth

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Something is wrong with the logo.gif in the lua manual, takes up the entire screen and more.

This is the first time we get a report like this. Could you please give
us more detail? What page are you looking at? What browser and platform?
Thanks.