Works for me. The logo is just 128x128 pixels, so I'm guessing you're
using a browser that scales up everything (like the default zooming in
opera or firefox) or using a really small screen (handheld?).

Perhaps you could fill out some more details about the problem?
What browser you are using, which operating system and what screen
resolution seem like the most important things at the top of my head.