On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:55 AM, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
Andrew Wilson wrote:
Yes, exactly. We also figured Linux distributions are already covered
by including Lua packages directly. It would also be nice to have a
Lua for Mac distribution too, but my Mac background is limited. Andrew

The size of the current Win32 distro is a bit worrying, though. python-2.5.2.msi is 10.8MB, Lua_v5.1.4.18.exe is 12.8MB.