Jerome Vuarand wrote:
It looks like that's the one I remembered. Thanks for refreshing my
memory. Indeed it seems that using msvcrt.dll on windows Lua builds
(whatever the C compiler) is a good idea.

Considering that many users are interested in both efficiency and executable portability, maybe it could be a good idea to add a MSVCRT-linked version to LuaBinaries (this applies to library makers too).

I know, I can compile them all every time, but I'm a bit lazy ;-)

  Enrico