steve donovan wrote:
Hi guys,

Just managed to get a functioning Lua build using this setup . If
anybody's interested, I'll post a makefile and the minimal setup code
needed to get this going.

steve d.

Hi Steve. At the moment I haven't updated yet to VS2008 but the rest of my team is slowly going there, so runtime hell awaits me :D I won't be compatible neither with MSVCRT nor LuaBinaries... Is it possible to get VS to link against MSVCRT on a per-project basis? Or does it imply IDE wide changes? I know you did this with VS2005 but maybe the same principles apply on VS2008 ?

Regards,
Ignacio