On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 07:34:25PM -0700, Steven Johnson wrote:
> If you don't mind Lisp, chapter 22 of this book has a good summary (#23 and 24 may be useful too):
>
>   http://paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html
> Here's a quick example of the parlor trick with sum 7 (Fig. 22.3 in the book)

I have read that chapters. thanks for pointing them out.
After some code testing (in scheme) I have two question (both about lua):
- When I tried to use your two files I got error:
> /usr/share/lua/5.1/Coroutine.lua:6: attempt to index global 'callops' (a nil \
value)

  Where this module callops can be found?

- Can you show me how to modify your lua parlol example by supplying
  function that will return all possible combinations of two numbers?
  I have been trying to do it in scheme but with no success. I could though
  get them one by one by manually typing (fail).

Martin