[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Tools for high level game AI
- From: Martin <wtxnh-lua@...>
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 13:35:58 +0200
On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 07:34:25PM -0700, Steven Johnson wrote:
> If you don't mind Lisp, chapter 22 of this book has a good summary (#23 and 24 may be useful too):
> Here's a quick example of the parlor trick with sum 7 (Fig. 22.3 in the book)
I have read that chapters. thanks for pointing them out.
After some code testing (in scheme) I have two question (both about lua):
- When I tried to use your two files I got error:
> /usr/share/lua/5.1/Coroutine.lua:6: attempt to index global 'callops' (a nil \
Where this module callops can be found?
- Can you show me how to modify your lua parlol example by supplying
function that will return all possible combinations of two numbers?
I have been trying to do it in scheme but with no success. I could though
get them one by one by manually typing (fail).