I do get it with ff 3.0.1, but only under ubuntu, not on vista with the same ff version :)

Philippe Lhoste wrote:
On 02/09/2008 22:31, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:
Hey, thanks, I'll look at this. The problem, of course, is that I
don't know almost anything about JavaScript, I found this menu
implementation somewhere and modified it to fit my needs :) Still,
I'll try to see what happens there.

FYI, I haven't seen the reported issue in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6 nor Opera 9.02, all in WinXP Pro SP2. So it might be a bug in the indicated version of FF more than in the used library itself, thus it can be harder to fix...