Bogdan,

Congratulations with the release of the new  0.4 version.

I would like to bring your attention the following problem I have with the (_javascript_) menu on the website. When choosing a menu item on the main menu a submenu appears (if applicable).
When going with the mouse cursor to the right to select a menu item of the submenu, the submenu disappears, just at the moment the main menu looses focus, and before being able to hoover over the submenu.

This is really driving me nuts. ;-) So I ended up opening the page source of the main page just to lookup the referenced html pages.
(I wonder if I am the only one with this problem.)

OS: Linux - Ubuntu Desktop 8.04
Browser:  Firefox 2.0.0.16
Java support: sun-java6-plugin 6-06-0ubuntu1

Greetings,
Peter Joosten