2008/8/29 Antonio Scuri <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>:
>  We also changed the "Manual" page to clarify LuaBinaries usage and
> "LuaBinaries Compatible" meaning.

Thanks, that helps. But one point it doesn't cover is for "Application
Developer - Embedding Lua in your Application", where you don't say
anything about the CRT requirements on your main executable. I believe
that the main exe must be linked with msvcr80.dll, otherwise the CRT
initialization doesn't happen and your Lua code crashes with
"uninitialized CRT" errors. I may be wrong here, in which case I may
have missed something.

Could you clarify the docs to cover this case?

Thanks,
Paul.