That's very good!
Would you like to be added as a commiter to the project?
--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 5:33 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Luis,

I'm happy to pass on any issues encountered. I've already sorted out a
bug which effectively made reflection impossible - i.e now non-static
members of Class are looked up properly.

I've been working with the LuaForge CVS version, which AFAIK adds
direct support for addressing arrays.  I will post a binary version
soon!

steve d.