I am currently maintaining LuaJava (along with seven other projects, including Remdebug and LuaEclipse), so it's heavily undermanned. The module is vital to LuaEclipse, so I am always tampering with it, but haven't had the energy to make a release in a long time. I would be glad to get some help with this (docs, testing, bug investigation, etc).
--
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos