Hi,

Patrick Donnelly wrote:
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Max van Rooij (van Rooij Electronics
Design & Software Engineering) <mvrooij@vanrooij-edse.nl> wrote:
Dear,

I'm looking for a shell replacement on a Linux box. This box is currently
using Bash, but I would like to have a Lua shell instead. Is something like
this available?

Regards,

Max

A quick google search turned up: http://freshmeat.net/projects/luabash/

I have never tried it though.
Heh, this luabash Valentin and I have written for the T2 SDE (http://t2-project.org) is not a whole shell, but a bridge to use Lua within the Bash, to implement complex algorithms clasically expressed with sed, awk, perl, ... with Lua code within shell scripts.

The freshmeat description clearly states this.

Yours,