Hi,

I have a ‘C’ application which invokes the LUA functions repeatedly. The idea is some of the processing is moved from ‘C’ to ‘LUA’ for the sake of flexibility. Now for the purpose performance optimizations I am trying to evaluate LUA JIT. So I have simply replaced ‘liblua.a’ with the updated one having the JIT support and recompiled the application. Although I haven’t made any change in the ‘C’ to ‘LUA’ binding where we actually create the LUA state, load the script file and then execute the LUA functions. Is this change sufficient to evaluate LUA JIT or do I need changes in the ‘C’ to ‘LUA’ interface binding too.

With regards,

Vivek Gupta