No, my apologies, I didn't realize how rude that sounded at the time I wrote it. I agree that if he got permission then he should tell the name so it can be verified as to whether or not they have any authority to give that kind of permission. I was just trying to point out that he really didn't need to ask permission as it wasn't an event like the Lua Workshop. I didn't mean to come across rudely or harsh like I did.

--CW

Rob Kendrick wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 05:37:26 -0500