Have you tried luabind ?
(http://www.rasterbar.com/products/luabind.html)

I used this to add some scripting capabilites to my app, and it works great ^^ Just some binding operations to do (to define some c++ functions and properties to lua core) and it is done.

Have a look and a good luck !!

Nicolas.

Norman Ramsey a écrit :
 > I'm looking to integrate my C++ code (objects) with my Lua scripts, and
 > have been looking for some wrapping tools. I've narrowed my choices down to
 > tolua++ (http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/) and toluaxx
 > (http://toluaxx.luaforge.net/ ). I'm just wondering what the differences
 > were between them; what features they have over each other and how stable
 > they are.

About two years ago I used tolua++ to try to integrate Lua with some
QT3/QT4 GUI programs.  The tool works well but the design is
complexity piled on complexity---very not Lua-like.  But as long as
you don't peek under the covers to see what is happening there, the
tool works well and is reasonably pleasant to use.

I have no experience of toluaxx.

If I were doing something small I'd code it by hand.

Norman