http://rainault.blogspot.com/2008/07/silverlua-implementation-of-lua-for.html

(no affiliation, no promises.)

Rob Kendrick wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:45:42 +0200
"Julien Hamaide" <julien.hamaide@gmail.com> wrote:

The problem is XNA does not provide C++ compiler, only C# compiler for
Xbox360.

That's... a shame.  One assumes it doesn't provide a C compiler,
either? What on earth was their justification for this?
So I think the question must be then be : Is there any stable C#
implementation of lua runtime

Not to my knowledge.  I know there was some work writing a compiler to
target the .Net VM, but I don't think it was especially "finished" and
I doubt it would provide as nice an API as the C implementation does
for extending applications.

B.