Manish Jain wrote:
> What is the current (1.1.4) maturity level of LuaJIT. Is it
> alpha/beta/production quality?
>
> We are planning to use it in telecom (VoIP) switch.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but wow, at first glance,
asking this on a community mailing list makes it kinda sound
rather scary... :-)

If your organization needs top-of-the-line rock-solid Free or Open
Source software, you should seriously consider supporting the
software. Lots of organizations do so. Compared to in-house
development from scratch, you're getting very good value for
money. For example, to get production quality, retaining the
author (Mike) on a consultancy basis is one option.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)