[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LuaBinaries - why so many Win32 versions?
- From: Ignacio Burgueño <ignaciob@...>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:29:10 -0300
Peter Cawley wrote:
Two things should be noted for the CRT version:
* The end-user will require the appropriate runtime DLLs for the CRT
* Memory allocated with the one CRT version must be de-allocated with
that CRT version
Don't forget stuff like file handles. You can't pass a FILE handle from
one CRT to another.