lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

In the end it turned out I needed to refer to the correct header file.
I heard my first live music coming through via Lua last night. I can
now work on the Lua script, which is much more interesting.

All this despite my brain being astonishingly resistant to all but the
most superficial understanding of linking, libraries or object
oriented programming! There's much to be said for trying every
possible combination of options, if you have the time.

Thank you for your help Peter & David,

2008/7/18 David Dunham <>:
> On 16 Jul 2008, at 20:44, Vaughan McAlley wrote:
>> I'm trying to import Lua into my Xcode project which deals with
>> real-time MIDI data.
> As I recall, it was pretty straightforward to create an Xcode project which
> creates a static library (I called it liblua.a). I did this because I never
> trust makefiles to do universal builds.
> (I did the same with Visual Studio.)
> David Dunham       Development Manager
> +1 206 926 5722      GameHouse Studios