Luís Eduardo Jason Santos wrote:
Any chance we can get our hands in the speakers' slides? Some of them were
available before the talks, but some were not -- and they might certainly
come in handy.

Some of them are linked from the workshop page. I have several others but have not uploaded them yet. And there are a few folks I'll need to pester over the next couple of days....

There will also be audio recordings of some of the talks (thanks to Matt Campbell---details about editing the recordings are being hashed out) and video (thanks to Jeremy Schaller---again, details need to be worked out).

Finally, several people suggested I write a post-mortem for the next sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Horganizer, and I will do so in the next day or two.

Best,

Matt