On 10/07/2008, Paul Moore <p.f.moore@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't see anything non-trivial in my code, but I'll look again.
> Thanks for confirmation that it is the code, and not my expectations,
> that is wrong :-)
>
> I'll report back on what I find, and if I get really stuck, I'll post
> the full code.

And as soon as I looked again, I saw the issue :-(

I had some code to auto-create the interpreter when I first needed it.
Unfortunately, it was being too enthusiastic, and was recreating the
interpreter every time.

It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do...

Once again, thanks for the help. And sorry for bothering the list with
my dumb mistakes.

Paul.