Thanks for the feedback, we'll make improvements based on feedback.
We've had a series of 10 releases from first try to release candidates
to first release,  the more feedback we get the better we'll get.
Another big issue is documentation & tutorials which we're also
looking to improve.

Thanks
Andrew Wilson