I've been trying to the LuaSQL from within the freeswitch lua module,
but it continuously eats up memory, megabytes at a time.

I spoke with the FreeSwitch Developers, and they are suggesting that
the problem is in luasql.  I also spoke with Andre Carregal, and he
suggested I post here.

Basically all I'm doing is having FreeSwitch call a lua script, which
calls a select statment on a mysql database, and then returns control
back to Freeswitch.

I've tested with Lua 5.1.3, luasql 2.1.1, luasql Latest CVS, Mysql
5.0.22, and MySQL 5.0.45, freeswitch latest SVN (currently 8913).

Any help would be appreciated.