Hi,

Can Lua 5.1.3 compiled with LuaThread?

I placed the current port for download on the webpage. I
don't get enough requests for LuaThread, so I am not
investing on it. The number of people that asked me for a
5.1 port was (not kidding) 4. None of them gave me any
significant feedback, mostly because they gave up on the
projects they were working on (hopefully not due to
frustration with LuaThread itself). So I don't know how
useful this thing is.

    http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~diego/professional/luathread/luathread-1.1-alpha-lua-5.1.tar.gz

It seems to work for me. Now, this is not like your other
Lua libraries. It requires its own version of Lua. Let me
know if you have any problems compiling it.

Regards,
Diego