Hi all,

I'm using lua 5.1.1 and in the documentation it says:

void lua_xmove (lua_State *from, lua_State *to, int n);
Exchange values between different threads of the same global state.
This function pops n values from the stack from, and pushes them onto the stack to.

link: http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#lua_xmove

However I've tried it out with unrelated lua_State's and it seems to work fine. I'm guessing when it says 'same global state' its referring to coroutines or using lua_newthread. Could someone clarify if I'm allowed to do this as its extremely useful.

Thanks,

Mark Swinhoe
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793