All,

Due to a cancellation, there are two single dorm rooms available for check in on the 11th (check out on the 15th). The rooms are $50/night.

Please let me know by 1 July 2008 17:00 UTC if you are interested. First-come, first-served.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S. For everyone who already has dorm rooms reserved, I will be emailing you payment details, directions, etc. in the next couple of days. But as a heads up, you do not need to send any deposit or payment before hand---I'll be collecting at the workshop.