All,

The 2005 workshop had a round-table discussion.
The 2006 workshop had two round-table discussions.

Therefore, the 2008 workshop will have....

....gee, I could argue for 3, 4, or several other choices. That's the problem with induction.

Actually, in arranging the schedule for the workshop, I am planning on including one block of time for a "community-driven" discussion. Since we will be sitting at something like 8-10 round tables, we could either have one big free-for-all, or we could post different topics at different tables and do a quick round of musical chairs.

Please send me (off-list) your thoughts/suggestions. I will then make an executive decision.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S.  A vote of "no discussions, line up another talk" is legitimate.