ahh OK I'll give that a try,
Many thanks.

On 27/06/2008, at 12:19 AM, Stefan Sandberg wrote:

Are you using the latest luainterface version?
If so, it's fully cli, and wont be able to use non managed code in that way, as far as I know..

take a step back to 5.3(I think) and see if it works better..

Cameron Barrie wrote:
Hi all,
I've done a bit of Lua programming before but this is my first attempting at using it and C# together. I've got the LuaInterface all running and I can do everything I want with respect to that. I've also got LuaSocket going(I'm writing a socket server to receive messages and parse them to C# functions) when I run a lua script in isolation all good. But if I try to use doFile function, I get an ambiguous error message:
error loading module 'socket.core' from file '.\socket\core.dll'
The specified module could not be found.

But if I run that same script in isolation i.e.
/lua5.1.exe socket_server.lua /

then it all works no problems.
Can anyone steer me in a direction here? Obviously I'm missing something obvious, I'm just not sure what.
Thanks.

save the whales