The gotcha is that the very attractive Project Manager pane is only
avalable for the Linux version, alas.  scite-st is effectively a new
platform as far as Lua concerned, so integrating debugging will be a
mission. Dynamic and scriptable lexers is a cool feature, although not
compelling at the moment. But I'm going to have a look!

steve d.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 5:49 AM, RJP Computing
<rjpcomputing@gmail.com> > Wow that looks good. I will have to do some
testing.