We are proud to announce the final alpha release of Lua for Windows (LfW). This is a big update that changes the IDE to use SciTE. SciTE allows for Lua debugging. Please give feedback. If there are not any issues you should see the first Release Candidate by the end of the week. So please comment if there are issues that are unresolved. Enjoy

IMPORTANT: A change to the environment variables LUA_PATH and LUA_CPATH were required. Please manually remove them before installing this. This should be a one time action.

To remove the environment variables:
    1. Right-Click on 'My Computer' and select 'Properties'.
    2. Click the 'Advanced' tab.
    3. At the bottom, click the button "Environment Variables". This opens the "Environment Variables" dialog.
    4. Look through the lists for LUA_PATH and LUA_CPATH and delete them.

Changelog:
    06/24/2008 Version 5.1.3.10 - Alpha 7
    + Added classlib for creating classes in Lua.
    + Added quickluatour.lua.
    + Added SciTE as the default script editor.
    ^ Updated to the latest version of luaforwindows.html.
    Legend: '+' = Addition, '*' = Bug Fix, '-' = Removed, '~' = Move, '^' = Updated

Download:
    http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=377
--
Regards,