On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 5:42 AM, David Girault <david.girault@dfg.homedns.org> wrote:
Hi,

This sound great, but why don't create a generic comm API that can use either the windows API or the linux API ? Since LUA itself is ported to all plateform, why limiting module to Windows plateform?

I didn't read it that way. I am assuming it will develop into a cross-platform module. I took from his email that this is where he was starting. Correct me if I am wrong. But just in case it doesn't, it will be released on LuaForge and so we can add that later. :)
--
Regards,
Ryan