Consider also userdata types.  It would be really nice if the garbage
collector(s) collected userdata types from the same thread that
created the type.   Or at least some way to defer collection to the
proper thread or something.  Some native API's have data types with
this requirement so it would make creating the Lua wrapper
significantly easier and more efficient.

CR