Hi,

I am trying to establish connection with a server using RPC  XML from Lua.   My Lua version is 5.1.3.

The only package I can find is luaxmlrpc but it is dated 2004 and is still in beta.  Does anyone has experience with it?  Is there other alternatives available?

The installation instruction said "LuaXMLRPC is composed by three Lua files. These files should be copied to a directory named xmlrpc created in your LUA_PATH."

Could anyone tell me where should I define the LUA_PATH?  Should I create a xmlrpc directory and put the three specific files inside?

The instruction is quite brief, so I am not sure how to get it installed.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and suggestion.

Regards,
Pete