From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Tomas Guisasola
Gorham
Sent: 27 May 2008 06:09 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Sandbox in Lua 5.1

 	Hi Francois

 	Have you checked VEnv (http://www.keplerproject.org/venv/)?
It implements a sandbox just like yours (I think :-)  It was developed
for Lua 5.0 (with Compat-5.1) and we stumbled in the same point while
adapting it to Lua 5.1.  We gave up and started the development of Rings
-- which is not the same thing -- but it is still usefull in restricted
cases: when there is no need to load a package written in C.
 	Let me know if you succeed!

 	Good luck,
 		Tomás

E-mail Disclaimer