--- Stephen Kellett <lua@objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Written as it is I think the phrase " because it is
> cool to have
> .NET(like ASP.NET) integration." means you want/need
> .Net support. Which
> is unfortunate, as that is the opposite of what you
> intended.

That is what I am curious about and don't understand
where the miscommunication comes from.

I do want(need) .NET support through luainterface.
Though to me, .NET support doesn't mean shipped with
.NET runtime. .NET support for me means any .NET
application can say "Lua lvm = new Lua()"(which is
exactly what luainterface provides which requires 2
DLL).