gary ng wrote:
First things first: Your English is fine. Nothing to be concerned about there. Far better than my (insert random language here). If anything the way this conversation has gone, I've seen the same thing happen with native English speakers. So, in a way, thats a compliment that you feel comfortable enough with English that you can write in an implicit style that will confuse someone given the chance.

> my main concern is, "is it lua5.1.dll"
> why ? because lua5.1.dll doesn't work with
> luainterface
> why do I care about luainterface ?
> because it is cool to have .NET(like ASP.NET)
> integration.

If I'd have written it, I'd probably been explicit about (wanting/not wanting) .Net. Your intent in that area is implicit (you know what you require, but isn't stated).

Written as it is I think the phrase " because it is cool to have .NET(like ASP.NET) integration." means you want/need .Net support. Which is unfortunate, as that is the opposite of what you intended.

I can't really see how it can be read any other way, unless you put in an explicit statement to the contrary. Hence, mis-communication.

Stephen