gary ng wrote:
--- Stephen Kellett <lua@objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:

gary ng wrote:
Given that this is a windows distro, I think
having it
integrated with .NET would be nice(and may be a
That will mandate including the appropriate .Net
1.0/1.1/2.0 runtime, which is tens of MB in size.

Huh ? I said if it is a windows distro, it should
better 'BE PREPARED' to integrate with .NET.

You may think that. But, for the list item to which I replied, you are mistaken. If you doubt me, check the list (I just have). It may be you said that in a different posting, which I had not read at the time of my reply.

What you wrote is shown above, you said "integrated with .Net". You even mentioned ASP.Net as well. You can't have .Net support without the issues I mentioned. Hence I raised it as an issue.

If what you meant was different thats fine, I have no axe to grind either way. One way has different consequences to the other, that is all.

Stephen