Chunlin Zhang wrote:

i.e. the call of "malloc/free" make the mobile phone can not boot normally,and I don't know why exactly.So I get rid of all the code cause the linking of "malloc/free"(i.e. printf ...).There may be more api can not use other than "malloc/free",I even write a tool to analyze which exactly more functions are linking then the version have not lua source.

I just allocated a good sized chunk of RAM as a fixed block of
about 58K (yes K) and then used my own malloc/free that operates
on that block, not system memory.

For a mobile phone you may have more RAM available :-)

Ralph