--- Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tend to agree with this, double-clicking on a Lua
> script
> should not put an inexperienced user at the mercy of
> the
> script's author. If anything, the default action
> should
> be to open the file in the Lua editor-of-choice.
>
> Possibly you could add a context-menu item for
> "Execute"
> but I don't think it should be the default action.
Ideally, there should be an GUI editor that can also
'execute' the current buffer to associate the above
'double click means edit' action.

Creating a command line window shortcut(like what VC
does) with the proper path set is more than enough for
the installer. This also allows multiple installation
to live happily together.

Afterall, scripting language is still heavily command
line oriented.