--- RJP Computing <rjpcomputing@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK. That sounds reasonable. I have an idea on how to
> test to see if an
> administrative user is installing. This could be
> used to make that stuff not
> install.
Personally, I think file association(adminstrator or
not) is a bad idea for lua(and script language in
general).

Lua being small is anticipated to be run in a
self-containing, multiple version, multiple
installation manner. Doing association would probably
confuse people.

also, lua care less about backward compatability(which
allows it to try new idea fast) meaning new version of
lua has a greated probability of breaking old working
scripts.