Lua Lanes is ready for usage; the "beta" is simply because I feel it hasn't been tested in field enough.

Maybe it has, and I just haven't received much feedback on it (to users: just saying "it works" is valuable information to the authors :)

I intend to package it as a Lua Rocks within the next month or so.

-asko

[ Anyone wishing to take on PR management of my projects would be appreciated; I seem to stop when it works for me, and I've pushed the code to luaForge. ]

On Fri, 16 May 2008 03:02:18 -0700 (PDT)